Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day

Well, I am happy to say that my weight is still down, I can't wait to weigh on Saturday for the official number. I had a good night last night, nothing exciting except watching a bunch of older drunks play pool and darts at a friends house. I didn't drink-but oh my hubby did! He was sick all day, we didn't get home until 4:30 this morning and he had several shots of tequila. We rarely drink or do anything so to see him so sick really bothered me. We had bought tickets for today to go see King Tut in Dallas so we went. He was sick the whole way there and while we were there he finally started feeling better. Now he's back to normal. Tequila wasn't his friend today/last night! Glad it wasn't me. He insisted that we go ahead and go today. I was dissapointed, $15 to park, no valet. $80 with all of the fees to get in the place and the museum was sooooo crowded you couldn't take your time. We stopped at Saltgrass Steakhouse and I had maybe 4 oz of a ribeye and salad. Along with mashed potatoes, just had some toast and milk I was a bit hungry. So I didn't gorge today- proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment