Sunday, January 4, 2009

Can't hide anymore

I have learned that I can't hide behind sweatshirts and hoodies anymore! I thought I was hiding the fat but have seen pics from christmas and oh have mercy!!! I don't always wear them but on the weekends I like to be comfortable when just around the house or going to the store.

And, my husband has decided that he wants to go eat mexican food right down the road from our house. So I worked out on the ellipital and did the level one of the 30 day shred. I am not starving so I don't plan on pigging out but I have eaten too many cookies today, probably 10 so I am beyond where I should be health wise for today. But that doesn't give me the "ok" to eat really bad at dinner. I made a batch of lasagna soup today to have on hand this week for lunch. I just love that stuff- Paula Dean recipe, but low fat. I haven't had any of it, thought I better wait until dinner. We are leaving- follow up later with how I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment