Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Change

If I ever want to see change in my life, then I must change my lifestyle, habits, everything. Even my routine. Why do I think that I can continue eating the foods and lack of exercise that got me in the boat and expect to lose weight? Hello Sarah! Get with it. I still have time, it's the beginning of a new year, and I want it to be a new me. How bad do I want to work for it? Am I ready to commit myself? I am going to have to work out in the morning, it just isn't happening in the evening's too lazy and tired from work. Why oh why did I eat 3 big reese's butter cups? Because Robert had bought some and they are in the house. That is 630 calories, wasted. Ugh! He hid them and I even found them!!! So I bought more to replace the ones I ate- I hate this. Absolutely hate it. I am going to workout tonight though while watching BL and American Idol. I drank alot of water today and had around 2K calories, too much, about 600 too much which was the reese's! It's over and I am moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment