Monday, January 5, 2009

Can't quit thinking of food today!

I have good news before starting my blog about my food- I graduated college about 3 wks ago and I received a huge raise, more than expected! So that's great news for me!

On the other end, I have just eaten too many calories today, back into my bad habit of what got me here. Mindless eating, munching. I have had 5 pieces of bite sized chocolate which adds up at work today, the last 3 cookies here at home, and we had sonic for dinner because i was too lazy to cook. I had a plain cheeseburger and plain tots. So dinner was 830 calories, and I am not even satisfied. Sure I am full-but not satisfied. I did have an orange and a banana today and low cal soup I made for the week. But the chocolate and cookies were not necessary, they did nothing for me but add more weight!! I really want to lose 7 more lbs this month and eating junk everyday won't get me there. I have 4 more days until weigh in so I need to make them great days and be accountable for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing school and that big raise! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete