Saturday, January 10, 2009

Even healthy foods can be dangerous!

I made the brownie/black bean recipe today and I had one rather large one while they were hot. I just threw them out because I could see myself snacking on them constantly so no matter what no sweets. I just don't have self control when it comes to sweets! I am not a soda or chip person but sweets just get to me. So there you have it! The recipe was good, surprisingly! With a little fat free ice cream and cool whip it would be really good, but that's the thing; I would eat that until the pan was gone, one by one. So they are in the trash! Goodbye sweets. :( I love my kitchenaid mixer but right now baking is off limits. I REALLY want to say goodbye to the 200's at the end of this month-eating junk isn't going to get me there. I did horrible this week and the scale is up a little by .4 but I am going to weigh in tomorrow and see what prevails. I ate out 5 times, that never happens with me. I didn't pig out really but just fast food and empty calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment