Sunday, January 4, 2009

May have to give up baking

I love to bake, my mom is a great cook and she has taught me how to bake cakes, pies, cookies, all from scratch. This knowledge has led me to being overweight. As silly as it sounds before I got married I did WW and I still have all of my old food journals from 5 + years ago. When I was 156 lbs, now I am at 207.6. Ouch! But I am not 22 anymore- I need to move forward. With that being said I think I might need to put my baking on hold for a while even though I got one of the kitchenaid artisan mixers for graduation a few weeks ago. I could use it to make whole wheat pizza dough and some other things. My parents came over last night and we made homemade cookies, I have had 4 already. There are about 2 dozen left, I hate to throw them out, that's wasted money right?!! I am going to tell myself to avoid the temptation but not restrict myself from them.
On another note, I am still so sore from Jillian's workout on Friday. That and I have been moving junk, throwing away crap and putting up christmas so I haven't slowed down much. I still have so much to do-*sigh* does it ever end? I don't even have kids, I don't know how people do it!
My husband is sick with a cold, in bed. Our baby (dog) had some shots Friday and he is so sore he's in bed too with my husband. So I don't want to be too loud and disturb them.
I am glad tonight finally Desperate Housewives is new!!! Yippee! The weather here is insane, the past two days almost 80 and today it's in the 40's.
I lost 1 lb this week, I think due to the sodium in the foods we ate Friday night. I had a 2 lb loss but my official wi is on Sat and it showed only 1 lb, so I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment